Go to the farm page here.
2. Connect your Binance Smart Chain Wallet (top-right hand corner)
3. Pick which farm you want to use. For this example, we will pick the CAKE-BNB farm.
4. Go to the exchange page here and click “Pool” and then “Add Liquidity”.
5. Select the tokens to add, in this case BNB and CAKE. You need to provide them in a 50/50 ratio vs USD value.
For example, you would need to add $10 of BNB and $10 of CAKE. Once you are done, click “Supply”.
6. Check the details, click “Confirm Supply” and then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. You now have liquidity tokens. Next, go back to the farm page here.
8. Click “Select” on the farm you want to use.
9. Click the “+” button to stake your liquidity tokens.
10. Enter the number of liquidity tokens you want to stake and click “Confirm”.
11. Done! Now you are farming CAKE tokens!