Program Rules & Guidelines
As an affiliate, you must adhere to the following rules and guidelines:
- 1.The Program offers you the opportunity to get paid different commission rates, by means of inviting new users (“Referrals”) to register and trade on PancakeSwap.
- 2.A Referral must be a new user and must not have interacted or signed with the PancakeSwap platform or used any of PancakeSwap’s services (including but not limited to V2, V3 swapping services, perpetual trading, Non-Fungible Tokens and related services, initial farm offerings and similar offerings) (“PancakeSwap Services”).
- 3.We will provide you with a unique referral link which will allow our system to track your Referrals and their trading activities. We will only pay commissions for Referrals who have signed up through your unique referral link. We will not pay commissions if someone says they signed up through you but such a sign up was not done through the referral link.
- 4.All commissions are calculated upon the completion of every on-chain transaction and denominated in U.S. dollars as follows.
- 5.All commissions will be paid out in CAKE tokens.
- 6.You may request to redeem your commissions once a month, subject to changes made in our sole discretion, with notice to you.
- 7.Any statements you make about PancakeSwap must reflect your honest opinions, beliefs, or experiences and must not be false, misleading, or unsupported.
- 8.There is no limit on the number of Referrals that you may invite.
- 9.PancakeSwap reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 10.You shall not engage in the following activities: (a) creating and/or publishing content that is: (i) unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful (racially, ethnically, or otherwise), and/or prejudicial in any form; (ii) likely to breach any contract or law or breach any duty of confidentiality, infringe any copyright or data protection rights, or constitute contempt of court; (iii) misleading, misrepresentative, fraudulent or false; (iv) constitute overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods; (b) making any representations or providing advice, in the course of your performance regarding investments, investment outcomes, the likelihood of returns, or suitability for investment. For example, you should not make any price predictions over the CAKE tokens; (c) using the Program for any illegal or unauthorised purpose or in a way which violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws); and/or (d) self-referring yourself (or accounts/entities controlled by you) using your own referral link. (e) directing or causing existing users or previous users of PancakeSwap Services to create new addresses to sign up with your referral link