PancakeSwap CEDEFI Integration
The PancakeSwap CEDEFI integration is a partnership with Binance to feature PancakeSwap and bring the decentralized finance (DeFi) experience to Binance users. Collaborating with Binance, users can seamlessly access a full DeFi experience on PancakeSwap without ever having to leave the app. On Binance's token search bar, users can access and trade tokens on PancakeSwap. For other ways to access PancakeSwap on Binance, please check out the PancakeSwap Mini-Program documentation.
PancakeSwap is the first DeFi project to integrate and utilize the Binance DeFi Wallet. With the CEDEFI integration, PancakeSwap hopes to supplement the CEX experience on Binance by offering a full DEX experience, providing decentralized token swaps on Binance App.
While most DeFi users in the market should already have heard of or used PancakeSwap, there is an untapped market of new users to DeFi onboarded by Binance. These new users may not have the experience of creating a Web3 wallet, adding liquidity, farming, staking, trading a wide variety of assets, etc. This integration provides the best avenue to invite and educate these users to the DeFi experience.
1. In the Binance app, go to the Markets tab and look for the token you want to trade
2. If the token can be traded on PancakeSwap, it will appear in the Third-Party Applications section.
3. Please review the Terms and Conditions, then tap OK.
4. The Import Token page will now be displayed. Before checking “I understand” and tapping “Import”, be sure to read the risk warning.
5. Select the tokens and the amount you want to trade on the Swap page.
6. Next, you’ll need to connect your DeFi wallet or create a new one; check out the How to Use Binance DeFi Wallet guide for more information on the process. Once connected, you’ll be able to complete your transaction.
For more information on how to set up and use the CEDEFI integration, please check out the Mini-Program Setup Page
While Binance users will be able to access all our LPs and token pairs once they have access to the Swap page in Step 5., the following tokens will be available on the Binance app search bar:
While token swap is accessible on the Binance search bar, our full product offering is available on the Binance App after users connect their DeFi Wallet. Users will be able to use our AMM Swap, Liquidity Pool, Farming and Syrup pool products on the app. More information can be found in the Mini-Program Guide.