- Follows BEP-721 standards
- Metadata must be hosted on IPFS or a similar decentralised platform
- Has established an active community
- Has a working website with detailed information regarding the collections
- Has active social channels
In addition to these requirements, the BD team will be asking further due diligence questions and projects will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
We aim to respond to applications within a week, but due to a large number of requests, we’re unable to respond to every single applicant. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks of applying, try reaching out to @PancakeSwapBD on Telegram, with the name of your project and application details.