Use the sidebar to quickly find the answers to your questions!
When you collect winnings, they might not appear in your wallet’s transaction logs as usual. This is because they use a different type of transaction: Internal transactions. Enter your wallet address on BscScan, then check the “Internal Txns” tab to confirm that they’ve arrived.
There’s a 15 block buffer on each round, which can cause delays of up to 45 seconds after the end of a round. This buffer is to accommodate for the fact that we may not be able to reliably fetch a price and end a round immediately: various blockchain factors affect the speed in which transactions get confirmed on the network.
Make sure you have enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas fees. You’ll need a little BNB to trigger the smart contract.
You might be able to claim your winnings directly from the contract. Follow the steps in the 3 tabs below.
Check rounds you played
Check if you can claim
Claim from a round
How to check the history of rounds you played
- 1.Go to BscScan page of Prediction contract.
- 2.Scroll down to “8. getUserRounds”.
- 3.Type in your wallet address under “user(address)”.
- 4.Set “cursor(uint256)" to 0 and “size(uint256)" to 1000.
- 5.Tap “Query”
- 6.Rounds you entered will show below in the first row. (after “uint256:”)
First, check whether you should actually be able to claim from the round you played.
- 2.Scroll down to “4. claimable”.
- 3.Type in the round id you want to check under "epoch(uint256)”.
- 4.Type in your wallet address under “user(address)”.
- 5.Tap “Query”
- 6.If a round is claimable, it will show “true”.
- 7.If the result is "false". Please repeat the above steps and try with "19. refundable".
- 8.Note: ⬆️ If you see a round returns "false" on both "4. claimable" and "19. refundable", but it shows on the website, it's probably been claimed already and the website is lagging.
How to claim
- 2.Tap “🔴 Connect to Web3”
- 3.Use MetaMask or WalletConnect to connect.
- 4.Scroll down to “3. claim”
- 5.Type in the round number you want to claim in this format, including the  brackets:
If you want to claim from multiple rounds together, separate the rounds with a comma like this:
- 6.Tap “Write”
- 7.Confirm on wallet