Trading Reward FAQ
- Volume numbers take time to update and are subject to SubGraph delays. Please check back in a later time
- Only V3 trading pairs are eligible for this program
- Please use the same wallet address eligible for the trading reward program on both Ethereum and BNB Chain
- If your trading volume within a pair is too small, you may not be eligible to claim any rewards
- Using third-party trading aggregators may result in trades being routed through other liquidity providers and not being tracked
The amount of the trading reward is based on the trading fee paid in those trades.
If your trades are routed through pairs with a low fee tier, for example, 0.01%, you are paying a very small fee for your trade. Therefore the number of rewards will become lower accordingly.
No, you only need to be ranked higher than the required ranking at the end of the campaign. But it is recommended to rank higher and maintain the rank. And make sure to check back often to ensure you are not falling out of the required ranking.
The ranking is based on the number of rewards each user accumulates by trading. The reward amount equals a fixed % of the trading they pay in the trades.
Each campaign has its own eligibility requirements, like the unlock time of the CAKE staking position.
You may need to extend your staking position. Simply follow the instructions on the page.
The amount of CAKE locked in the position will determine the maximum amount of rewards you can earn from the campaign. Check out the footnote from the “Max Reward Cap” section.
While a campaign is active, you can add more CAKE to the lock and raise this cap at any time.