Comment on page
Smart Router (V2)
PancakeSwap Smart Router is a routing algorithm that links the AMM and stableswap (BNB Chain), and the AMM and market makers (Ethereum), to provide better liquidity and pricing. It uses a smart order routing algorithm that executes trades across multiple pools to find the best price for traders. For more information on StableSwap click here and for the Market Maker integration click here.
The Kitchen will gradually roll out StableSwap pairs to further test and improve the product.
- Swap your stablecoins or other pairs with similar asset prices more efficiently with the same trade steps.
- Swap against market makers, who may provide better execution on trades than the normal PancakeSwap AMM.
- With the StableSwap function, the trading slippage is lower than normal AMM.
- The StableSwap trading fees are lower compared to the normal AMM.
- Better UI on output.
- Split routes for more efficient trades. Eg. Router sends 50% of the pair to a different route to save fees depending on the trade size and liquidity.