Connect Your Wallet to PancakeSwap
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with PancakeSwap and you're good to go!
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to PancakeSwap.
To connect Trust Wallet follow the steps below. Note that Android and iOS devices do not use the same steps!
- 1.Open Trust Wallet and tap the DApps button on the bottom of the screen.
- 1.Scroll down to "Popular" and tap on "PancakeSwap". You can also find it in "Exchanges".
- 1.A new page will open with the PancakeSwap logo and some information. Tap the Connect button.
- 1.PancakeSwap will open up. If you see a Connect button in the top-right tap that and tap Trust Wallet from the list.
To connect to PancakeSwap through iOS, Trust Wallet have prepared a detailed guide on using WallteConnect.
To connect MetaMask to PancakeSwap follow the steps below.
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
- 1.Tap Settings in the menu.
- 1.In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
- 1.Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
- 1.On the page that opens, type in the following details:
- 1.Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
- 1.Type "PancakeSwap" into the search field and start the search. The top result will be the PancakeSwap exchange. Tap to enter it.
- 2.You wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to PancakeSwap.
- 1.Open Coinbase Wallet and tap on the settings icon in the bottom-right.
- 2.In the Settings menu, tap on Default Network.
- 3.Choose Binance Smart Chain from the list of network options.
- 4.Once you've selected the Binance Smart Chain network, click the Browser Icon at the bottom-middle of your app.
- 5.Type "PancakeSwap.finance" into the search field and start the search.
- 6.Click Connect Wallet to connect to Coinbase Wallet.
Token Pocket is a cryptocurrency management app that natively supports many cryptocurrency networks. It also has a desktop application available.
- 1.Tap the Discover button on the bottom of the main screen.
- 1.You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "Recommended", find and tap the PancakeSwap button. If you can't see PancakeSwap under Recommended, you can also find it under "BSC".
- 1.A window will open saying that you will be opening a third party DApp. Tap I got it and you'll be taken to PancakeSwap's website connected to your wallet.
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create, and comes ready to support BEP2 (Binance Chain) and BEP20 (BNB Smart Chain) right away.
- 1.Tap the 4 squares icon button on the bottom of the main screen.
- 1.You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "DeFi", find and tap the PancakeSwap button. If you can't see PancakeSwap under DeFi, you can also find it under "BSC".
- 1.A window will open saying that you will be opening a third party DApp. Tap Confirm and you'll be taken to PancakeSwap's website connected to your wallet.
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
- 1.A window will open. Type in the details below.
- 1.Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. BNB Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
- 1.A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask (it's the top option on the list).
- 1.Open Binance Chain Wallet and click on the network selector at the top. The default network will be Binance Chain. Choose BNB Smart Chain from the list.
- 1.Visit the PancakeSwap website. In the top-right, click Connect.
- 1.A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click Binance Chain Wallet (it's farther down the list).
- 1.Open Coinbase Wallet and click on the Settings icon at the top-right. By default it will show "Ethereum Mainnet" as the Default Network.
- 2.Click on Default Network and choose Binance Smart Chain
- 3.Binance Smart Chain will now be your Default Network.
- 5.A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click Coinbase Wallet (it's the top option on the list).
- 1.When you open the application, DApps should be the default page (if not, click to the DApps page).
- 2.Half way down the page you'll see a list of networks to choose from. Click BSC.
- 1.On the list of BSC DApps, you'll find PancakeSwap links. Click a PancakeSwap link.
- 1.Your browser will open a PancakeSwap tab and attempt to connect to Token Pocket.